Kentucky place with
Camp Horsin’ Around is a Kentucky place to provide opportunities for adventure at every turn. Nestled in the beautiful rolling hills of Perryville, Kentucky, our 191 acre facility offers state-of-the-art ADA-accessible buildings, including five furnished and air-conditioned cabins, dining hall, and a medical building, and fully accessible activity areas such as a two-acre pond, swimming pool, archery and much more!
In 2019 Camp Horsin’ Around was proud to achieve accreditation with the American Camp Association, assuring our guests of the highest levels of quality and safety for camp facilities and programs.
5 cabins – Each cabin is 2140 sq.ft., heat/air-conditioned and sleeps up to 28, for a total 140-person capacity
Our Dining Hall
2770 sq.ft., 200-person capacity, full commercial kitchen, multi-purpose meeting hall, Storm Shelter in Basement
Band Aid Barn
1140 sq.ft. medical building with secure Medication Storage, Exam and Treatment rooms and guest room
Enjoy covered activities and picnics at the large open-air pavilion or shelters at Pond and across the river
What We Have
We invite you to check out our photo gallery.
our activity areas
- A 26 ft by 60 ft saltwater swimming pool with ADA lift that ranges from 3 ft to 5 ft deep
- A boathouse containing equipment for fishing, kayaking, and pedal boating at the Pond
- A half-court concrete basketball area
- A 12-foot-tall outdoor climbing wall
- A 9-hole repositionable disc golf course
- Gaga ball pit and lawn games
- Ping pong tables
- Swinging Bridge that is fully ADA accessible over the Chaplin River
- Archery Deck and Range
- Challenge Course with low ropes elements
- Fire Pits